21 October 2021
EUROPEAN UNION SUSTAINABLE ENERGY WEEK
EUSEW: Batteries Powering a Greener and Prosperous Future: Economic, Social and Environmental Impacts
- Batteries Europe: Edel Sheridan, SINTEF
- BEPA: Michael Lippert, Saft
- Battery2030+: Kristina Edstrom, Uppsala University
- EBA: Bo Normark, EIT InnoEnergy
12/19/26 October 2021
Green Batteries Conference
International experts discussed the latest developments in the battery industry from raw materials to current and future cell and system technologies.
23-24 June 2021
09 June 2021
The impact of the Batteries Regulation on research, innovation and product development
Camilla Dann from Uppsala University
Kajsa S. from BATTERY 2030+
Pia Alina Lange from RECHARGE – European Association of the Advanced Rechargeable & Lithium Batteries Value Chain
Watch virtuell debate here Batteries Regulation Europe – virtual debate – EU Green week
20 May 2021
BAT4EVER / SPARTACUS Online Joint MeetingWorkshop
- Bat4Ever members
- SPARTACUS members
- Kristina Edström (Battery 2030+)
The workshop was organized to discuss questions related to the Self-healing – Sensing – Modelling. Effects of Self-healing/Sensing on management systems, aging protocols, ecological and economical aspects and application were highlighted by the participants.
07 May 2021
BIG-MAP has a Stakeholder’s Webinar
PhD and PostDocs presented their works
05 May 2021
04 May 2021
Discussed questions during webinar:
– How to reinvent the way we invent batteries to the benefit of the European battery industry.
– What research is needed to support the vision of creating a competitive battery industry in Europe and fulfill the ambitious EU Green Deal.
– Which experiences of the past will be helpful for future battery innovation and where do we need to leave from the beaten path.
Kristina Edström, Professor of Inorganic Chemistry, Uppsala University
Martin Winter, Professor, University of Münster
Pam Thomas, CEO, Faraday Institution
Speaker TBC, DG Research, European Commission
Hwamyung Jang, Principal Research Engineer, Northvolt
Additional representatives from industry TBC
04 May 2021
Battery 2030+ Communication WG Meeting
Partner Project Monthly Updates. Progress and Activites
20 April 2021
Social Media Workshop
Workshop, presented by Fernando Gomollón, the Press and Communications Coordinator at the Graphene Flagship
11 Februar 2021
2nd General Assembly Meeting
Project coordinator, Prof. Dr. Maitane Berecibar from VUB opened the meeting with a welcome speech. In following, Ines Boursot from the Management Team at VUB gave instructions to the use of EMDESK portal for financial and technical reporting. Each WP leader has reported the developments achieved in the past months within the relevant WP.